Key features include:
- Graphical touchscreen user interface provides straightforward,
- Resident on-line help .
- Records and displays up to 32 channels of voltage, current,
power, power factor, VARs, phase angle, frequency, THD, odds,
evens, triplens, harmonic direction, imbalance, K-factor and
much more .
- Records harmonic magnitude and direction over time to a
single cycle resolution.
- Real-time text, phasor diagram or harmonic bargraph displays.
- RS422, RS485 and RS232 with Modbus ASCII protocol or modem
- Adapts to most existing current clamps.
- Powered independently by AC measurements circuits or optional
line cord for voltages below 90 volts.
- Password protected.
- Rugged, compact, lockable, NEMA 4X case.